jason chambers photographers
Welcome to my Lake District Photography Blog. This is where you will find my recent work whether it's my Cumbria Wedding Photography, Portraits, Lake District Landscapes or personal projects. If you're looking for someone that has found their natural gift of photography and is truly passionate about what they do, drop me a line for more details and availability.

Tuesday 31 March 2009

Whinlatter Altura Challenge Video and Slideshow


Whinlatter Altura Mountain Bike Challenge from Jason Chambers on Vimeo.
Great weather and a great event here in Keswicks superb Whinlatter Forest trails. Its been a while since I shot any Mt Biking footage as I have mainly been shooting stills. Having the Canon 5D mark 2 which shoots HD video has got to be the best camera I have ever used. Check my Photography Website for more info photolakedistrict.co.uk
Oh and well done lads thanks for the comment " You Should be riding this Jason" from Trev (He is the one that cleans the switchback climb, overtaking a few riders in the process.

4 comments:

  1. Much appreciated Jason, some nice camera work! Will we be seeing more for the stills you took or just the half dozen on your other post?

    Si

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments guys,
    The only stills I have are the ones at the end of the movie.
    Dont forget if you have a vimeo account you can download the full size quicktime movie which make it easier to view the photographs in more detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video footage and photo's of last Sunday's Whinlatter Challenge. You really captured the atmosphere and the agony! Some unique camera angles and great use of light through the trees. I'm sure I'm not the only competitor who is grateful for the time and effort that went into making this. Cheers Nigel

    ReplyDelete

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net