jason chambers photographers
Welcome to my Lake District Photography Blog. This is where you will find my recent work whether it's my Cumbria Wedding Photography, Portraits, Lake District Landscapes or personal projects. If you're looking for someone that has found their natural gift of photography and is truly passionate about what they do, drop me a line for more details and availability.

Thursday 9 April 2009

Stonecross Manor Wedding Photography Kendal

This Saturday I was at St James' Church Ormside (Appleby) Shooting Leanne and Matthew's wedding and then moving onto Kendals Stonecross Manor Hotel to capture the Wedding Reception.
Click on the slideshow link and give it time to load in to view Leanne and Matthew's Superb Wedding Day here in Cumbria.
Oh almost forgot to say thanks to the boys for throwing those serious shapes at Stonecross Manor.
SLIDESHOW LINK














No comments:

Post a Comment

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net