jason chambers photographers
Welcome to my Lake District Photography Blog. This is where you will find my recent work whether it's my Cumbria Wedding Photography, Portraits, Lake District Landscapes or personal projects. If you're looking for someone that has found their natural gift of photography and is truly passionate about what they do, drop me a line for more details and availability.

Monday 30 March 2009

Whinlatter Altura Challenge Photographs

I managed to get up to Whinlatter Forest to shoot the Altura Trail yesterday for a few hours. It consisted of approximately 30 miles of grueling mountain madness throughout the forest. I am in the process of putting a video slideshow together which will be posted soon here on my blog. Here are a few of my Event Photographs.






3 comments:

  1. Hey Jason, these look excellent I love the 1st one, look forward to seeing the video. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so quick...Thanks Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video footage and photo's of last Sunday's Whinlatter Challenge. You really captured the atmosphere and the agony! Some unique camera angles and great use of light through the trees. I'm sure I'm not the only competitor who is grateful for the time and effort that went into making this. Cheers

    ReplyDelete

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net