jason chambers photographers
Welcome to my Lake District Photography Blog. This is where you will find my recent work whether it's my Cumbria Wedding Photography, Portraits, Lake District Landscapes or personal projects. If you're looking for someone that has found their natural gift of photography and is truly passionate about what they do, drop me a line for more details and availability.

Thursday 9 February 2012

What about a model portfolio day in Cumbria!

Fancy something different? seeking a few nice portraits? or considering getting into modelling for a career. Join me for a few hours out on location in Cumbria for a few hours of photography. Head on over to the main blog for more examples on my location portrait photography.



No comments:

Post a Comment

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net