jason chambers photographers
Welcome to my Lake District Photography Blog. This is where you will find my recent work whether it's my Cumbria Wedding Photography, Portraits, Lake District Landscapes or personal projects. If you're looking for someone that has found their natural gift of photography and is truly passionate about what they do, drop me a line for more details and availability.

Wednesday 28 December 2011

Canon G13 - Olympus PEN E-PL3 for diving or stick with the G12

Still searching for news on the canon G13 powershot as I am considering the Olympus Pen for diving. Here is a quick video of what the G12 captured whilst diving the Maldives. More video content and still work on the main website. www.photolakedistrict.co.uk
Also interested in the

Olympus PEN E-PL3 if anyone has used this on a recent dive try I would be really interested in seeing some examples.


No comments:

Post a Comment

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net