jason chambers photographers
Welcome to my Lake District Photography Blog. This is where you will find my recent work whether it's my Cumbria Wedding Photography, Portraits, Lake District Landscapes or personal projects. If you're looking for someone that has found their natural gift of photography and is truly passionate about what they do, drop me a line for more details and availability.

Tuesday 14 April 2009

Skiddaw Hotel Wedding Photography

After shooting a Wedding on Saturday it was time to shoot closer to home on Sunday right here on my doorstep in Keswick.
John and Yvette traveled from yorkshire and were married at the Skiddaw Hotel. We managed to get a few shots in the hustle and bustle of Keswicks market square and then headed of to Keswick Launch after the ceremony for a cracking group photograph using Causey and Grizdales panoramic as a backdrop.









No comments:

Post a Comment

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net