jason chambers photographers
Welcome to my Lake District Photography Blog. This is where you will find my recent work whether it's my Cumbria Wedding Photography, Portraits, Lake District Landscapes or personal projects. If you're looking for someone that has found their natural gift of photography and is truly passionate about what they do, drop me a line for more details and availability.

Saturday 15 June 2013

Anna and Robert's Inn On The Lake Wedding Photgraphs

Jason,
Anna and I just wanted to say a massive thank you for shooting our wedding on saturday. It Was an honor to have you photograph us, and we had a really good laugh and felt very at ease and relaxed during photos.
Being a photography enthusiast myself, watching you do your work was brilliant, and the buzz that you got from taking each shot really transcended through to us, and the previews that we saw looked brilliant and we really cannot wait to see the photos.
Again, thank you!

Rob and Anna Rigby





No comments:

Post a Comment

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net