jason chambers photographers
Welcome to my Lake District Photography Blog. This is where you will find my recent work whether it's my Cumbria Wedding Photography, Portraits, Lake District Landscapes or personal projects. If you're looking for someone that has found their natural gift of photography and is truly passionate about what they do, drop me a line for more details and availability.

Monday 30 April 2012

Wedding Photographs from The Cragwood Country House Hotel just blogged

Head on over to the main blog for my most recent wedding post. A Wedding captured at the Holy Trinity Church in Chapel Stile. The wedding reception was at the picture perfect Cragwood Country House hotel which looks over Lake Windermere. Click here for the Wedding Highlights of Natalie & Greg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net