jason chambers photographers
Welcome to my Lake District Photography Blog. This is where you will find my recent work whether it's my Cumbria Wedding Photography, Portraits, Lake District Landscapes or personal projects. If you're looking for someone that has found their natural gift of photography and is truly passionate about what they do, drop me a line for more details and availability.

Tuesday 1 September 2009

Wedding Photography in the Lake District

Well, as we all know this summer has been nothing to rave about and my bbq is spending more time outside getting wet and going rusty as opposed to producing some tasty food and social drinking. Having said that my Camera has been clicking some serious amount of photographs as everybody seems to want to get married in August. Now and again I often wonder if all this talk about global warming is going to change the wedding season here in the UK. As far as I can remember, the past few years we have had some great weather early on and everyone seems to make that hopeful statement "it's going to be a good summer this year". I think I have only been swimming in the lake once or twice this year and didn't even consider the toe dipping test in fear of the flooded pier collapsing. So getting back to my photography blog .... Its been a while since I have posted anything due to being so busy, there are a few posts below which were shot in August. A question I often get asked is what do we do if it rains? My answer to this is that I cover the whole day from the bridal preparations to the first dance and usually get a brief weather window to get outside and grab a few photographs. As you can see on my wedding slide shows, whatever the weather, I always manage to capture some cracking location shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net