jason chambers photographers
Welcome to my Lake District Photography Blog. This is where you will find my recent work whether it's my Cumbria Wedding Photography, Portraits, Lake District Landscapes or personal projects. If you're looking for someone that has found their natural gift of photography and is truly passionate about what they do, drop me a line for more details and availability.

Friday 19 June 2009

Augill Castle

I managed to get out for a drive through to Kirby Stephen yesterday as I wanted to check out Augill Castle before I shoot my next wedding there. It's always beneficial for me the check out the Wedding Venue before the shoot as I can scout out a few areas for groups and fine detail. The gardens are alive with a whole range of plants at the moment including Lupins, Foxgloves,Alliums, and a lovely Ceanothus which frames the grand castle entrance nicely combined with a Wisteria.
What a cool venue with loads and loads of character including stained glass with a Yorkshire Rose which I couldn't resist capturing on my camera.












No comments:

Post a Comment

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net