jason chambers photographers
Welcome to my Lake District Photography Blog. This is where you will find my recent work whether it's my Cumbria Wedding Photography, Portraits, Lake District Landscapes or personal projects. If you're looking for someone that has found their natural gift of photography and is truly passionate about what they do, drop me a line for more details and availability.

Tuesday 17 March 2009

Inn on the Lake Glenridding Wedding - Ullswater

Helen and Dan had a great wedding here in the Lake District on Saturday the 12th of March after traveling from cheshire. The Ceremony was held at St Oswalds in Grasmere, with the wedding reception being held at Glenridding's ultimate Wedding Venue, The Inn on the Lake. Here is a small selection of the fantastic day which I was pleased to be part of and photograph.













No comments:

Post a Comment

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net