jason chambers photographers
Welcome to my Lake District Photography Blog. This is where you will find my recent work whether it's my Cumbria Wedding Photography, Portraits, Lake District Landscapes or personal projects. If you're looking for someone that has found their natural gift of photography and is truly passionate about what they do, drop me a line for more details and availability.

Thursday 26 February 2009


Just scanning and browsing my African Images at the moment to find that there are lots and lots of Potential prints for my lounge walls wow ....dreading the framing bill. This is just one of many stray bulls we came across in the Kruger Park. After managing to drive past this guy once he had walked into the bush he decided to spice things up by running after us full steam ahead leaving our tires with slightly less rubber and a bright red dust cloud on the horizon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net